Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bringing it in from my homeland

It was really hard for me to pick my favorites from this line because I love everything that she makes. Shlomit Ofir is a young girl living in Israel making her own jewelry and accessories. I want everything of hers and the best part is that it's all inexpensive. I love all of her earth inspired design as well as the colored stones that she pairs them with. If I could make my own jewelry I would imagine it looking something like this. I'm definitely putting all of her stuff on my wish list.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie