Sunday, April 18, 2010

Well, I DO love Chai...

The pattern seems to be that I love all things Chai

Another designer that caught my eye this Spring has a story quite similar to the Proenza Boys. Richard Chai, of Richard Chai Love, has had a whirlwind fashion career. After graduating from the Parsons School of Design he began sketching for Lanvin in Paris and then moved on designing for Armani, Donna Karen, and eventually Marc Jacobs before launching his own line. One of my favorite bloggers (and IU graduate!), the Sartorialist, wrote a great bio about him here.

All images via style.com click to view larger
What I particularly loved about Chai's Spring 2010 line was his unique mixture of fabrics and interesting silhouettes. Some of my favorite looks were a flirty, voluminous twist on the babydoll dress and a breezy suit perfect for summer. (Oh how cute I'd look rocking that to the first day of my internship!) All his looks were clean, summery, and most importantly, easy to imitate!

Urban Outfitters offer an affordable take on Chai's rompers. One item of clothing and you've got a whole outfit- easy and perfect for summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie