Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chanel kicks off 2011 Cruise Wear

I hate to say it, but I'm a little disappointed by Chanel's 2011 Cruise Wear in the 87 looks they put together. I'm seeing some karate inspired outfits as well as Native American and maybe a little hippie-esque ones too but I'm really not feeling it. It's a too-literal interpretation of all the looks. There were a few looks that I did like, however, but for the amount of pieces they had, I'm surprised I didn't like more.




I love these fierce knee-high gladiator sandals and the new take on tweed.

I'm hoping their Spring 2011 show is just as good as their Fall 2010 show. I'm expecting big things.

xoxo
S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie