Sunday, August 22, 2010

Favorite boots for fall

I first started to look for fall boots that I love on shopbop's website but I couldn't even make it off the website because I loved so many that they had. I might as well title this blog post my favorite boots from shopbop. There are lots of studs and lots of distressed boots as well as a twist on the cowboy boot. This is what is showing for fall so take a look at the boots below and find one that works for you!


Pour La Victoire Myles Studded Boot


Golden Goose New Charlye Wrinkled Pull on Boot


Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Wren Suede Clog Boots


Ash Clash Shod Shaft Boots - I have seen a lot of distressed boots for fall so either buy a pair or wear a pair of already worn in ones.


Loeffler Randall Lowe Suede Boots


Proenza Schouler Outside Zip Suede Boots


Boutique 9 Freeze Long Cuff Suede Booties

Fergie Ledger Boot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie