Friday, October 8, 2010

The best knee highs

Since knee-high boots are poppin' this fall with knee-high socks I've decided to give you a look at my favorite knee-high socks to pair those boots with! Free People makes my favorite socks that I've been able to find. There are so many different kinds with tons of different colors that you are bound to find a perfect knee-high for fall/winter. I'm so excited about this trend =)


Forever 21 - Over-the-Knee Trouser Sock



Topshop - Rib over knee sock





Topshop - Chain Socks by Henry Holland





Free People - Aran Sheer Tall Cable Sock




Free People- Slouchy Sweater Tall Sock




Free People - Band of Fairisle Tall Sock

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie