Sunday, October 3, 2010

LA livin' baby

I first have to say I'm so glad LB is back!!! And I'm glad to be back too. After moving to LA this week I've had quite the issue with the internet in my new apartment but finally fixed it today so I can start posting again! I'm now catching up on all my favorite fashion websites and fashion photos that I've been missing out on for the past week. The Sartorialist captured my two favorite styles for fall. The military jacket and the lace up booties. I kind of love that the shoes don't match the jacket. Something to try when it starts getting cooler here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie