Wednesday, October 6, 2010

La Mode, Paris

I don't even want to write a review on Alexander McQueen because I don't want to take that joy away from LB because I know this is one of her favorite lines. Let me just say it was breathtaking artful garments. To see what I mean just look at the picture below. Sarah Burton really put in the detail that the late Alexander McQueen would have done himself.


Chanel was full of chunky heels, chunky sweaters, and chunky jewelry. Almost every piece had some type of tweed on it but this collection felt more office appropriate than a ready to wear line. I really liked the dress below sans the leather legs. I thought that was one of the edgier pieces in the collection.




I think I can honestly say that I would wear every single piece in Valentino's newest collection. Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri created absolutely beautiful silhouettes for this collection. Every piece was extremely feminine and delicate. I loved also that each of the pieces was transparent and that added to the delicacy of the garments. This is definitely one of my favorite collections for Spring.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie