Friday, October 15, 2010

Street Styles

I saw this girl on my walk to school and there was something about her outfit that I really liked and I think it was mostly that she was wearing over the knee socks + boots (which we all know I love by now). I am definitely not the greatest photographer while running to class and using my camera phone to stalk this girl's outfit so I apologize for the out of focus.


I decided to recreate the outfit for you so maybe you could see it from the front. I have to say, though, that I did not like that she was wearing a fedora with the outfit. I'm not sure if was the hair full of frizz or just an unneeded accessory but I wasn't feeling it. The more I think about it, this outfit can definitely be worn to work. It's fancy enough and it's super cute! If it's cold where you are already you can always wear tights underneath the socks.

Button down: Arden B, Skirt: Mini skirt thecorner.com, Socks: Free People Aran Sheer Tall Cable Sock, Boots: Aldo- Doiley, Bracelet: Kara by Kara Ross (net-a-porter.com), and Bag: DKNY - quilted leather messenger bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie