Saturday, November 13, 2010

Knits the season

Shopping on Topshop's website today I came across this picture while browsing knitwear..
Look how cool the tights are on the girl on the right. They have rhinestones on them! After tirelessly searching the site I unfortunatley couldn't find these sparkling gems from the picture, but hopefully they'll show up soon! Until then, I suggest checking out Topshop's endless supply of funky tights to keep you warm; they've got everything from metallic zebra, tattoo print,to black and white stripes just to name a few..




And of course, I love the feathers in the hair!

2 comments:

  1. great color scheme, and you're right about the tights. I really want a pair featuring rhinestones and wonder if it couldn't be a diy...
    the blonde's sweater reminds me of these 60s/70s sweaters you find all the time at goodwill with the similar knit pattern in them. know what I'm talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.. I definitely thought about this as DIY also, but I don't know how you'd get them on besides glue? And knowing me it wouldn't last longer than one wild night

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie