Thursday, November 18, 2010

So many closets, so little time!

Ever been to Romania? No? Well if not then you probably should check it out someday because it's home to some pretty kewl little fashion birds like Miha (aka the skinny buddha)! Yes, it's that's time again ..check out our latest European closet..



We Miha's fiery red hair!
Name: Miha
Location: Timisoara, Romania
Occupation: Buyer
Favorite Quote: none
Favorite Designer: Vivienne Westwood

Describe your style: I like to think of my style as some sort of urban meets retro.

Where do you get your clothes: My wardrobe is largely based on thirfted clothes mixed and matched with H&M items. Whenever I get a chance to travel I pick up something at H&M since we don't have it in my country.

What is on your fashion wish list at the moment: A pair of over the knee grey leather boots, the zebra coat from the Lanvin for H&M line, and lots of crazy printed tights.




The funny thing about my closet is I didn't have a proper one until about a year ago. For years I just had some shelves put up on the wall, a clothes rack and some plastic containers stacked on top of each other. some of my clothes actually got ruined because they were in direct sunlight for so long. It was then i decided i should buy a proper closet and have everything organized for a change.



Pleated vintage skirt i recently picked up in Paris. I love the colors and the print, it's such a statement piece.


Ruffled vest from H&M. i love it for it's versatility.


A thrifted lace button down shirt (I am so glad lace is back in) and a pair of my flowery tights.

(In her pictures Miha is wearing a dress from Orsay, H&M tights and shoes.)



Thanks for sharing your closet with us Miha!

XOXO,

LP


Check our more of our friends' exotic Le Placards here.


If you are interested in having your closet featured on our site e-mail us at Laplacard@gmail.com




1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie