Friday, March 4, 2011

D+G Spring 2011 - The Epitome of Spring

The runway appeared to be straight out of the Garden of Eden


Spring is almost here, and now that the days are starting to become longer and warmer I'm craving some bright new clothes to go along with it. My favorite collection this spring is far and away the garden inspired D+G collection. Full of flowy boho dresses, sky high espedrilles, flowers GALORE, and even a Disney T-shirt or two.. I admit, every S/S fashion week I secretly hope that my more designers will debut collections like this!







I particularly love the mix of different floral patterns paired with my favorite shoes for spring- Wellies and sky high espedrilles! Time to break out your favorite rompers, garden party dresses, and throw on some wedges because SPRING HAS SPRUNG!
You can shop some of the collection here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie