Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dreaming about Chella...

Is this little gypsy haute or what?

For those of you lucky enough to be traveling to Indio, CA in the next few days for Coachella Music Festival... I envy you. But even though I can't be there, here's a list of my favorite fashion picks for navigating this year's incredible line-up.

Instead of rocking traditional wellies to trek through the muddy festival fields, this year I'm all about the big black motorcycle boots. My personal favorites are these Harley Davidson Alana boots or Free People studded combats.
Paired with a floral mini dress and you've nailed the hippie-rocker chic.

If it gets to be too hot, instead of the typical bikini top, pair a sexier cropped tee with your cutoffs.


For keeping the sun out of your eyes, I'm obsessed with Alexander Wang's new line of sunglasses, in particular his Superman shades. Or in true Woodstock style, a floppy wide brimmed hat or a groovy flower wreath also make the list.

Well there you have it. Rock on all you Chochella-ites. But before you head out for a what's sure to be an incredible weekend, let me leave you with this:

What I don't want to see you in this year:
1. Metallic lamé anything from American Apparel
2. Big rounded bug-eyed sunglasses
3. Neo-hippie headbands around the forehead
4. Dayglo anything
5. Fanny packs (and no, I don't care if it's Gucci)

xoxo, LP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie