Thursday, April 15, 2010

London Calling

When I hear the name Lulu Guinness I automatically think of my mother's habit of dragging me to Sloane Square to pick up the latest poodle-embroidered/London-themed monstrosity. This is why I was pleasantly surprised when I came across this well known British accessory designer's latest collection launched to celebrate her 20th anniversary.

Goodbye Chelsea and hello Camden Town!

I absolutley adore these snakeskin kiss clutches. They're perfect for adding a bit of London punk to your wardrobe this summer.

Happy 20th Ms. G! I'll definitely be stopping by next time I'm across the pond<3

xoxo,
LP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie