Friday, June 18, 2010

Taking it to a younger generation


When I noticed this dinky rubber band bracelets, I thought it was just some fad hitting the North Shore tweens of Chicago. I must have been seriously mistaken as how they have just recently appeared on style.com's blog. My co-workers and I laughed at the stupid obsession with these $3.99 for 24 rubber bands that you can get at Walgreens that this kids had. They traded them with each other. Apparently these rubber band shapes are scouring the nation on people that are over the age of tweens. I can't advise getting this for yourself unless you are under the age of 15 but I'm sort of astounded that older people are wearing these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie