Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best/Worst Dressed at the Emmys

Most of the photos for this years Emmy Awards aren't up yet so I have gone through the ones that are up so far and have picked my favorites and my least favorites. There will be more to come tomorrow once everyone has uploaded all of there photos. I have seen a ton of sequins on these dresses. I've also noticed a lot of really terrible hair dos.

My favorites so far:








Worst dressed:


Now I haven't seen a photo of Lo's full outfit but I'm already afraid from just looking at her hair. A usually very stylish Lo looks like she got in a fight with her hair spray and teasing comb.


More to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie