Monday, September 20, 2010

Review Deux of Fashion Week

I've been loving Diesel's slogan "Be Stupid For Successful Living". I liked their use of leather and the sort of animalistic approach that they had to their collection this year. I really want that dress in the second picture! I love that it ties down to the side.



I hate to say this because I really love Diane von Furstenberg but I was either really disappointed by her color choice or her patterns or maybe just the combo of them together.


Diane von Furstenberg

I usually love Betsy Johnson with her fun patterns and awesome party dresses but I am almost speechless when I saw what she created for Spring RTW 2011. Her looks are all over the place and none of them have a good theme. I'm also not sure how I feel about all of her models wearing huge blinged out necklaces that say "Ride Me". You really should go and see the entire collection at style.com.


Betsy Johnson

Anna Sui seriously impressed me. I wanted to put all of her looks on here but of course we don't have room for 48 of them so I picked my favorite 3. I'm really loving her earthy take and the hippie-esque designs that she had. She did a lot of bold patterns and dresses with boots. I'm also noticing a ton of lace and eyelets in all of the fashion shows so keep a look out for those trends.




At first I thought Alice + Olivia was a hit again but I think I may have only liked half of the looks that they had. I do really love some of the pieces but I don't think they did as well as they did last year.


Alice + Olivia


Alice + Olivia


There will definitely be more and more to come so keep coming back and checking!

1 comment:

  1. Anna Sui was one of my favorites too! And I want a Betsey Johnson 'Ride Me' Necklacee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie