Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Review Trois of Fashion Week

I think Nanette Lepore is my favorite collection so far. I don't really know what to say about it except that I loved it. The colors and the patterns and the fabrics and designs were all amazing. All things that I would actually wear that doesn't have to be worn to a red carpet event. Big win in my book!





Nanette Lepore

Marc Jacobs did everything BIG this year. Big bows, big accessories, big pieces, and big hair. When I say big, I mean HUGE. I'm not exactly a fan of that... yet. I also noticed that the length of the dresses has gotten longer also. In fashion we constantly go from short to long and back so I noticed that all of his dresses hit the girls in the mid-calf region. Maybe we're moving to longer skirts.




Marc Jacobs

I loved the patterns that Gwen Stefani picked for her L.A.M.B. collection. All of her pieces were spunky just like her but I really like them all. There were a lot of really cool/fun dresses.


L.A.M.B.

Really did not like Hervé Léger's collection this year. It had bizarre cutouts and puffs and slits and this outfit below sort of looks like she should be in space.


Hervé Léger by Max Azria

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie