Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Want Cashmere Soft Skin?


Remember back in the day when you used to get tons and tons of gift baskets from Bath and Body Works for your birthday? I'm sure I still have lotions and body washes laying around in my house somewhere. I recently received a gift that was this Shea Cashmere Hand Lotion from a co-worker and I instantly fell in love. I immediately went to the Bath and Body Works store and bought the giant bottle of body lotion. Not only does it smell amazing but your skin is so silky smooth you wouldn't believe it. I'm giving an A++ to the Shea Cashmere Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie