Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bling Bling it's a Shoulder Thing

Guess the new trend... beaded, sequined shoulders. Everyday I see at least one girl wearing a shirt similar to the ones below with different designs on the shoulder of their (mostly long-sleeve) knits. Most of them are also striped shirts with the sequins so I was surprised that I couldn't find any like that online. The girls that I asked where they got their shirts mostly said Zara but I couldn't find any on their website. Regardless, I love this new trend that adds a little something to a basic.


shopbop


Zara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie