Friday, October 22, 2010

Bloomers: they're here

I remember my dad making fun of bloomers because way back in the day they were for little kids or underneath dresses. Now, they're back and super stylish. For Fall/Winter I have been seeing a lot of this look of the bloomers paired with tights and then either flats or boots. The good thing is that this look is versatile so when you're in warmer weather just lose the tights and it'll be perfect.




My favorite pair are these from topshop that come with the belt. They have a lot other colors and ones without the belts with a little bit of a tweaked style but I like the ones below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie