Sunday, October 17, 2010

Le Placard de Coco

Nous adorons Coco!

Vogue's Lauren Santo Domingo just recently did a shoot of model Coco Rocha's Manhattan apartment that she share's with hubby/artist James Conran. And we just love getting a peek inside one of our favorite model's Le Placard!



Is that some Leopard I see!

“I had a company come in to build my closet,” Rocha says. “There were a few things that were important to me, like drawers for my jewelry, a shoe area, a makeup counter, and plenty of space to put my clothes.” Although she crafted her dream closet, the model admits that half her collection of clothes has overflowed into the closets in her guest bedroom/study.




“My closet is full of a lot of vintage pieces, and everything is very random,” she says of choosing her own clothes for her sitting. “I have Tudor-era clothes mixed in with pieces from the 1920s and 1940s.”



“One of my favorite things about my closet is my makeup counter,” Rocha says.




I know it's not part of her closet, but her bedroom is tres romantique!



All images via Vogue.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie