Sunday, October 31, 2010

Metallic Heaven

Now I'm sure that you recognize this first bag below from the company Kipling. I, in fact, still have a purple over night bag from them sitting in my closet right now. They were the jam back in the 90s when I was in grade school and everyone had one.


As I was surfing the web, like I usually am when I'm procrastinating doing my homework, I found out that Kipling is coming out with these fabulous new age styles for those of us who are more fashion forward. This metallic bag below is fricking amazing and I can't wait till they are available online. This is the perfect going out purse and I love that the metallic snakeskin is filled with all rainbow colors. Fricking fantastic!





I love how the fuzzy monkey is now a little metallic one that hangs on the zipper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie