Sunday, October 10, 2010

My clever titles are running out

After giving you my favorite options for over the knee socks, I thought that maybe you might want to hear about affordable over the knee boots to go with them. I went on Zappos and found my favorite six. I personally do not like boots with heels so all of the ones I posted about our flats (sorry!). I think it's cause I'm already so tall I don't need the extra inches.



Matisse - Salem




Sam Edelman - James



MIA - Highness



Nine West - Ganerbury



ALDO - Raffone



Chinese Laundry - Newbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie