Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My favorite thing about fashion school is the outfits. Is that sad?


A girl from in my sketching class was wearing an outfit similar to the one you are seeing above and I really liked it so I thought I would create a duplicate to show all of you. The girl is from Taiwan so I'm really hoping she brings in some cool outfits from across the globe. I really like Chino pants for woman and I think Gap has an awesome pair on the cheaper side or Current/Elliot has a really good pair too if you want to splurge. I love this outfit!

Earrings: vintage Chanel. Necklace: Susan Caplan Vintage jewelry, Tank: Leslie vented jersey tank, Chinos: Leon Chino, Shoes: Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent (no wonder I love these shoes! My favorite pair of boots are from her), Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Bracelet: Burberry Prorsum, Bag: Mulberry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie