Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Mad Hatter's Lamp


I don't know what it is about this lamp but it caught my eye and I kept scrolling back up on the page to take a look at it. It might be because the owner of this lamp calls it the Mad Hatter Lamp or because it reminds me of some fairytale turned true life. I just discovered a home goods blog that links back to a personal store called Beadboard UpCountry and I love the almost idyllic pieces of furniture that they carry and search for on their antique buying trips. I'd love to decorate my house in a way that makes me feel like I'm in some kind of fantasy land...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie