Friday, November 5, 2010

Le Placard de Lo

Our next Le Placard feature is a true française who moved to the US to fulfill her dream and work in fashion. Meet Lo:




Name: Lo

Location: Cannes (France)

Occupation: take a gap year in US started in January 2011.

Favorite Designer: Thakoon, DVF, Whitney Eve, Zac Posen, Isabel Marant, Proenza Schouler, Marc Jacobs

Describe your style: my style is a mix between each part of US as California/Texas/New York. I always admired American way and as a French, I'm inspired my that: boho, fresh, chic style :)

Where do you find your clothes? Basically to H&M, ZARA, New Look (English brand) , little shops and online.

What is on your fashion wish list at the moment? The arty ring from YSL, a bow necklace from Tiffany, high wedge boots from BCBG and a faux fur jacket from Thakoon.




In my closet, my shoes are kind of precious. I love associate the color of the shoes with the same color on a dress or a tank, have an outfit based on 2 or 3 max panels.



I love colors and i don't wear black very much. In Fall, i wear all the time a big scarf from ZARA (all my scarf are from ZARA, i don't know why :p) with high boots, leggings and long pull dress.
The long pull dress is from H&M new collection, the tank from H&M too



The denim-short is vintage and the legging from ZARA.



The owl is the one from ASOS.



You can check out more of Lo's style on her blog here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie