Monday, March 7, 2011

I have a confession to make..

One of my favorite Spring collections of all time is Burberry Porsum S/S 2009. Yes, two years later and I still find myself daydreaming about the silky dipped dyed trenches, soft grays and silvers, whimsical layers of chiffon and unfinished hems, not to mention the striking spring greens. The romantic collection appears as if these models were walking around all day in a wild little garden in the rainy english countryside. . . .


Untitled


Burberry SS 2009 Part 2
Untitled

I particularly love the accessories of this collection- necklaces of clattering metallic leaves, wooden bangles, and shimmering rain hats. I'm still obsessed with the socks and platform combination.. a look that just now seems to be coming into style.
Ok, so I'm a little late... but some great spring time inspiration none the less, no?
check out the rest of the collection here.

1 comment:

  1. Don`t worry about loving an old collection. I`m still OBSESSED with Gucci F/W 03/04...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie