Saturday, May 28, 2011

i'm the queen of comfort

















I spent the afternoon at Louie in downtown LA with Renee eating an amazing meal, popping champagne, and eating the most delicious desserts. They made gourmet pizzas right next to our table and I wish I could have snapped a photo of our meal but I ate it before I could think about taking one. After the meal, we of course had to get some desserts to go and I scored a box of prettily packaged macaroons and Renee got some pastries. We then took some quick outfit shots on our walk home to end a delightful day. And yes, those are my alien toes, or skis as people refer to my feet due to their size. If you don't know me, then you aren't aware that I'm a total Sasquatch and if you do you're probably laughing at me right now. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Jacket: H&M, Sweater: Brandy Melville, Shorts: True Religion, Shoes: Kelsi Dagger, Shades: Ray Ban

1 comment:

  1. Everything is looking cute & yummy - including the two of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie