Friday, July 29, 2011

This Gypsy Life

It's been a crazy month, traveling around like a nomad, working and planning events. Here are a few shots from my so called gypsy life.

Life out of a suitcase



A box of chocolates welcoming back to my home away from home
St. Pat's from my room



Lincoln Center at Night
Wandering around Times SquareThe courtyard at the Palace

My favorite Brooklyn Boy

Lake Michigan from FS Chicago

Surprise purple Macaroons awaiting me after a long day



I've missed you all this past month, or as I like to call it, Black July; I'm excited to be back and catch up on what everyone has been up to! Most of all, I cannot wait to enjoy a bit of Il Bel Far Niente..






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie