Saturday, August 13, 2011

it's gonna be a chi life



Everybody meet my friend Chris! I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of her while I stalk her life with my camera because she has one of the coolest fashion styles in the west coast. I asked her to take some photos of her outfit yesterday because I was obsessed and she did so we could share it with all of you. If you want to follow more on her style and her amazingly beautiful adventures all over the west coast click here to check out her blog.

Her outfit:
Dress: Gifted vintage
Shoes: Marais
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Vintage 80's Tiffany's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie