Tuesday, August 2, 2011

To Kingdom Come

With Lollapalooza coming up this weekend, my mind won't stop daydreaming about all of the colorful, funky outfits that I want to wear. Now all I have to figure out is how am I going to achieve that perfect hybrid of unique, groovy, and chic all rolled into one? While this mystery is being pondered, check out my ultimate festival wishlist and pictures from Lollas past.

Lolla Wish List


A little slice of heaven in my big, wild city


Our friend Andy on the left, crowd surfing at Matisyahu


Empire of the sun.. in Wonderland

Ridin high at Red Hot Chili Peppers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie