Friday, November 11, 2011

Paris: Day 5










Spent my 5th day in Paris at the Louvre. The ceilings in part of the Louvre are almost more remarkable than the art exhibits in them. I think honestly that you can see the Mona Lisa better from a replica than the actual painting with the reflective glass and 10 foot guard rail. And holy shit, Napoleon had the most ridiculous "apartment" I have ever seen. If you go to the Louvre and are into architecture I highly suggest checking it out. It's tucked away in a corner but it's definitely worth it to find. I can't wait to go back and explore more!

2 comments:

  1. We are with the same post, ParĂ­s. I love it. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, and you look stunning!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie