Thursday, May 6, 2010

New favorite mag is...


I was at Barnes and Noble last week browsing through the magazines, buying all of the May issues that are coming out. I came across Glamour UK and was at first intrigued because it was a mini-mag. After reading it today while relaxing by the pool, I am in love. This mini-mag is so much better than the US version. There are pages upon pages of fashion and beauty suggestions/ideas/advice. I know most fashion magazines have these but there was something different about this one. I have never found so many garments that I wanted in any other magazine. If you guys want to check out something a little different and soooo much better, go get yourself this mag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie