Thursday, October 14, 2010

Isn't life great?

While reading Sylvie's post 'My Favorite Thing About Fashion School' , the other day, I noticed that she had included a very cute leopard bag by Mulberry. I soon realized this was a very ironic choice indeed..

For those of you who, like me, simply adore that bag, I have some great news! A mere three days ago, the latest Target Go collaboration was unveiled: TARGETxMULBERRY , and yes it is a line of very cute, very chic, and very affordable purses! just like the one from our sunshine's post. Ahhh yes, la joie de vivre!

I particularly love the pink version of the leopard purse, as well as the simple black over the shoulder. You can check out/purchase the rest of the collection here. I wouldn't wait long though if I were you, these Target collections tend to go fast, and we definitely understand why!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie