Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nail Fraud Alert

Wild Thing- Leopard Nail Fraud Kit (scissors not included)


I've been hearing all about the latest nail craze 'foil manicures' which is basically patterned paper applied to nails. So when I heard about the DIY kit that allows you to apply these fun stickers yourself, I ran right over to Urban Outfitters and picked up my own kit for only 12 bucks!

Here are my thoughts:
The kit told me all I needed to do was put on the sticker that best fit that finger's size and simply file off the rest.. While the stickers did stick to my nails, I expected it to be thinner and less paper like. Meaning when I tried to file off the ends, I ended up with a jagged edge, much like a torn piece of paper. Instead, I found that a pair of nail scissors worked best to remove the extra sticker. Once the nails were on they stayed put and of course I received lots of compliments however, they didn't last much longer than a crazy night out in the city.
So rock on you wild thangssss, and have fun dressin up your digits with Nail Fraud! But don't consider this a permanent replacement for your usual mani.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie