Thursday, April 7, 2011

black shatter




I remember reading something about how OPI was coming out with a Katy Perry collaborative nail polish collection but I never really paid that much attention to it. A few days ago, I saw a girl with this awesome spackled looking nail polish and I wasn't sure if it was one of those that's an adhesive to your nail or what but she told me it was the crackle nail polish (the black) from the Katy Perry line for OPI. Just swap on a color of something else and put the crackle on top of it and it turns out like this:


So cool and so easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We just adore your comments and reading your blogs as well! We will follow all of you groovy babes back of course<3

Leave us some love/questions/links to your blogs

XO,

Elizabeth + Sylvie